Sunday, June 20, 2010

YouTube Channel update: 135 subscribers.

Hello there, weeks have passed. I feel like I'm constantly coming back to this blog to rant about things. I guess we can't always be at tip top condition. These are the moments that I feel really weak mentally (and physically today) when I just need to reflect on certain issues in life currently.

Music: I have been inspired to write a chinese song today. Pretty different from the usual songs I write. Which I feel is great. At least there's a breakthrough out of the usual song model i use. However, the melody is rather hard to catch. But I'm sure it'll grow on people as they listen to it more. Singing, I still need to work on it alot. Haha. But there's improvement, which is good. Hopefully, I can keep on progressing.

Life: Pertaining to my own plans, it's still heading in the right direction. Not much issues deviating from the usual. I should just keep working towards this direction. People, this is tough. I feel I have been building too much walls and too little bridges. I'm starting to knock into all these walls I built. =/ Let's not think too much into today.

1 comments:

joel- said...

Oh, tonight I'm feeling fine
I'm alone, just wasting time
No Tuesday movie nights
Or romantic candle lights

I'm just having conversations
With the thoughts in my head
All I hear are angels crying
Oh, won't they just sing instead
It would be wrong for me to say....