Wednesday, March 17, 2010

words, they sting like bees because after they stung, they just die off and mean nothing any more than that moment of angst. i'm afraid i'm a vicious verbal murderer that kills with the poisonous stinging words.

then again, if you know me well enough, how poisonous the words are, simply reflects how much it means to me that i have to go through such painful process of generating such vast collection of vocabulary to renounce your presence.

seriously, we're like kids, forever in a competition for the most minute issues. it's time to grow up and look forward into things that are far more important than these. i always complain about how my past have made me a broken man, but then again, if i had never experienced that, i will never be as strong as i am today.

we all fall, and we pick ourselves up. but i come to a conclusion that for me, i'll have to fall a million times before i can succeed for that very once. (accepts fate) and i do believe that God has it all planned out for me. what is there for me to worry at all? without faith, i will be worrying like mad now. but then, with faith, i'll just take whatever that comes my way. i know as long as i believe, i'll get the best out of every situations.

throw me in the deep end of the ocean and i'll learn how to swim butterfly strokes.

0 comments: