Friday, March 12, 2010

disappointment. no, i shouldn't be disappointed because i didn't want it enough. it was my fault. no point crying over spilt milk. ugh, fucked up. seriously, i ought to just set my mind on something and proceed. i'm faltering, as always. forever at the crossroads. been speaking to so many people, but then, really, i should know what is important to me. i feel so desperate. sucks.

nobody's gonna save me, i've gotta wake up. at least for now, because whoever you are, yes you are gonna come take me away from these mess. but now, it's me, myself, i. not you, but me. i need time to figure out what i want. i took so long. i'm still here. original place. standing still. wtf.

this is a pointless irrelevant piece of entry that illustrates how fucked up i am. or maybe, i'll then wake up from this mess that i created. cumulative load of shit i've gotta throw out sooner or later.

go to hell.

0 comments: