Monday, March 08, 2010

time is precious. right now, i'm wasting every single moment of it. i feel like a pledged procrastinator. :/ but then, i really need to think about what i wanna do with this life. i don't wanna end up going in the wrong direction again.

i look at people, everybody else seems so focused and definate about what they wanna do with their lives. and as for me, i'm pretty much proceeding with my heart somewhere else. :/

time is slipping and i'm still standing still where i am since last monday. 7 days passed and all i gotten was a little bit anxious. this is crap. totally.

somebody help me? i need advice. but then again, who knows me better than myself? :/

2 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

If tall enough, modeling.
I guess you are interested in art stream?

Winston Lumenta said...

edi, you're never too late for anything. it's so much better if you have time to decide. many successful people weren't such bright marvels back in their school days, they worked hard for their vision and became who they are today. rmb? bill gates didn't graduate from uni right? have the right mind, just find what you're heart tells you, and do it. AND NEVER TURN BACK! And it was you, who made me realize my own potential. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm flying to America to realize my own destiny, my future, and i know you will find yours. I'm you're best friend and i'll always be by your side to cheer you on. it's a promise (: