Thursday, February 18, 2010

COMFORTABLY LONELY.

I can't quite comprehend this phase of my life. For once I thought I found "myself", I ended up equally lost as I was before. Moments pass like water, I hardly notices any. I found myself looking at things, in fact, I was just staring blankly. In the midst, I was trying to figure out how things work, to deny facts to make myself feel better.

Life suddenly becomes surreal. Like I feel I'm just a stranger in this place. No matter how aware I get of it, I just feel I'm drifting further and further away. The more I know, the less I understand. Hmm. I'm quite disappointed with myself because I always thought that I can figure things out like there's a formula to everything. Apparantly, even there are the formulas around, I'm not adequate enough to acquire whatever is necessary.

And here I am, sitting in front of this gaming computer, not gaming, but blogging. My head hurts, my stomach's growling. I need to bathe, yeah. Gonna pop some pills to rid the headache. Sucks. I have not studied for exams. And papers start on tuesday.

For a while, I realised, I am indeed, a very comfortably lonely man.

0 comments: