Monday, February 01, 2010

THE TRUTH IS.

Can't seem to breathe properly. The heart's unsettled. The mind's roaming everywhere. Staring at the message, I don't know what to say. Maybe I'll just wait till someday, my fairytale'll arrive.

And so you see, I realised what I have been doing. Shutting myself from needing somebody and feeling okay coz being alone ain't that bad afterall.

But once you opened up your heart and all the void starts sucking reality in. Then you realised how lonely it had been. All this while.

I'd just closed the door again. But I can still feel light breeze. It's sweet out there but I guess I'm still not ready. Or maybe this is just an excuse. So I don't have get hurt. To suffer, for pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

its true. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. your outlook plays a huge part in it, but you dont have to shut yourself away although i know where you're coming from.

In any case, feel better (: