Wednesday, November 16, 2005

SINGLEHOOD IS BAD FOR HEALTH.

it's like waves crashing into me and at that sudden moment, i felt like i couldn't breathe. i know it's stupid to be thinking that singlehood is bad for health, but i just can't get over the fact that i feel lonely. i'm such an ass.

it seems so easy for people to fall in love and love somebody. why can't i do that too? apparantly, i feel nothing for anything around. ugh. it feels like i'm standing in the middle of a crowd of super chio girls and none of them make my heart skip a bit. hmm. probably because i'm gay. rightt..

i wish somebody could get me out of this misery of being so lonely because i feel so tired to even try and save myself. i'd always been filling up my always fun-filled life with tons of games like Hack ver.1 which i freaking completed in like 3 playing days and currently Kingdom of Hearts which apparantly is such a drag because i can't solve those stupid puzzles of finding clues in 3-D maps! ugh.

oh man, can somebody tell me why i am always so anti-social? apparantly, i always keep my mouth shut when i ought to speak a little more. it's tiring to entertain, but it's worse to think too much. when i move my mouth, my brain don't brood over those dumbass issues that's affecting me like siao. yes. probably i should just start babbling to everybody i see so i can subconsciously detach myself from these horrible life-draining chips in my brain.

to whom it may concern: if anybody has PS2 Hack ver.2, can please lend me that freaking game? i'm dying to continue the story. those stupid creators segmented the games into versions! wtf okay. cheers.

life is so beautiful.

right.

0 comments: