Thursday, November 17, 2005

JULIET CUM EDISON.

there is no freaking logic in many many things that i've encountered since the day you went away. ah rubbish. you're the illogical thing that i've met. bleah.

i'm bothered.

bothered by the fact that i am still single even though i darely pronounced that SINGLEHOOD IS BAD FOR HEALTH. ah-ha. i remained single for another day. woohooo. it feels so good i feel like crashing some econs lecture!

my media player is currently playing zoe tay's song. omg. laugh all you want coz i don't care. i can freaking blast the song on my hi-fi so my whole block can hear zoe tay sing. cannot?

go and die lor.

bah. harry potter's on later with romeo and juliet. i am the bulb lar. duh. if add me into the title will become what? romeo and juliet cum edison. woooo.

so nice.

i promised my sister to bring her to watch harry on friday. ah-ha. can la. not like harry really so boring right? no? yes? whatever.

okay, i've said what i want to say for today. hmm. bored by my entry? ah-ha.

whatever.

0 comments: