Sunday, November 13, 2005

FADED.

it was that day
when i asked myself

what had i done with
my life.

i was startled.
unsure of the aching feeling

deep inside.
i knew that i fear

for pain was the last thing
i wanted to feel again.

when i think back
it scares me.

i felt nothing for so long.
even your breath seems

to be some pretended
effort to make me

feel alive.
instead, i was drained.

so empty.

hope.
i guess it doesn't matter

because i no longer trust
not even myself.

the people i shunned
those i depended on.

i can't look in the mirror
can't stand that smile.

it seems forced.
more like agony

than laughter.
like a joke,

i was played.
maybe life's cruel.

or maybe
i'm just misfortunate.

even my lines
gotta give way.

i wished i could tell
somebody.

how it aches.
so hurtful it numbs

when i looked to my side
i see your face.

you're smiling.
your hand wiped away

my tears.
i blinked.

once.
twice.

there i see.
a lonesome figure.

so distant from me.
i'm invisible.

already.

faded.

0 comments: