Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THIS IS WHEN YOU REALISED YOU ARE FREAKING OLD.

i feel like i've outgrown many things in life. all of a sudden, emo is no longer a characteristic of me. it's quite upsetting at times because i realised, i started to push away negative thoughts so easily, half the time, i realised all i am engaged in are activities, no longer with myself.

i used to spend lots of time thinking about things, dreaming, yes i still do dream, but most of the time, the dreams are getting more and more realistic. i start planning, concrete goals to achieve so that i can reach where i wanna be in the future.

i stopped feeling frightened about things, i just do it. this is a good thing, but i seriously miss the times when i would dream of the impossible. now, everything seems so results-oriented, or at least, it should bring me somewhere, somehow.

damn it, i'm grown up. and no, i'm still not feeling emo about it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I did the same things, thinking about where I wanna be in the future, dreaming, starting to realise i have grown up too. But you know what's scary? its I cant see what my future is! that's just darkness...I'm positive about it! But cant help sometimes to wander off to the helpless mood :P

Life i guess!