Friday, November 06, 2009

spaces. life without dependence. it was a scary thought. situations happened, forced me out of my comfort zone. i eradicated the gaming addiction, freed up loads of time on my part. i spend more time doing things i like, i pay more attention to my friends, people that had been standing by me all the while. just that selfish me had not seen how precious these people are, until you met the bad eggs.

dreams, i find myself brave enough to dream about them now. not really worrying what you think of me anymore. i am myself. i was lost, and in the midst struggling aimless, i just stopped. i'm enjoying myself in this process. this is something i learnt, the hard way. i can go against the tide and swear about not getting what i want, or i can let the tide bring me where i'm supposed to be.

here i am, all found. pieces that were broken, i threw them out. now i'm just a complete individual, accepting love from all around. i'd always knew what it meant when they say you've got to love yourself before you can love someone. but i'd never knew how to love myself. i loathe myself, expecting people to love me. as expected, most of the time, people can only love this much and they go.

i've learnt to love myself now. and i'm here standing strong not on my own, but with the people who love me unconditionally. now that my life has finally just begun, i should start sharing with you some of my love. so that one fine day, you'll find love. the way love should be.

0 comments: