Sunday, November 08, 2009

I Don't Like Alcohol. I Love My Dog. I Love My Friends.

i don't like to drink. drinking makes me depressed. the after effect persists on for many many hours until i sweat it all out. yes just like what my spa lecturer describes excess nutrients as; toxin.

i'm in this consistent whirlpool of thoughts, when you look at me, you'll know i'm not a very happy person. i can't think about happy when i'm thinking about many other things. many other things = things that actually don't matter much. i don't know why i'm so bothered then.

i contacted my beloved friends. one is sleeping, one asked me to download the happy album of the year. lol. see how they affect me so positively. the thought of them just pushes aside all the bad thoughts and the smile just forces its way out of me.

i looked at my dog, asked him why he didn't want to eat his breakfast. he just gave me this sad face saying he doesn't like it. he wants more flavour. i told him, "later buy you big bone ok?" his face lights up in delight. he knew what i was referring to.

i'm surrounded by so many lovely people. people who shower me with so much love. okay, just wait for my best friend to call me back and everything will be okay.

we'll go for retail therapy. lol right.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky fellow!! love life love yourself!! :P chill.