Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I WAS TRAPPED IN THE MANSION

it was damn scary can. i had nightmare again! i was attending a case at this mansion and i got lost. yupz. all alone and this little girl kept following me. ugh she appeared to me like translucent figure that disappears as soon as i saw it. freaky.

i walked in circles for gawd knows how many times and i can never get out of the mansion. the ghosts blinded me. and guess what, my mum came and saved me. :D

but she left soon after coz she had to hurry home.

i was alone outside and managed to get to some nearby marketplace. there were alot of people. weird looking. they looked dead. and it was hazy like fuck. haha. yes you can see the haze. someone told me it's because it was the first day of ghost fest. hmm.

i saw people fighting. yupz a female supermodel and her boyfriend fighting a bunch of police officers. they got caught in the end and i ended up in the front seat of the minivan.

bad thing happened in the van. the girl was trashing the officers behind. she literally chewed on one of them! ugh. the boyfriend disappeared..

and i woke up.

i hate nightmares.

0 comments: