Thursday, March 02, 2006

BUSYNESS.

you must have been wondering what's with the explicity of the smirking angel and the fallen maiden. in fact, you must be wondering what the fuck is going on in my head. (:

the need to relieve conformity. the need to feel different. these are the more probable reasons that fuel my attraction for life and death. the sense of vulnerability in this world; the lack of convictions in my belief that once tied me to the reins of reality.

the feel of being afloat, the uncomfortable thought of not resting my feet on the ground. i feel weird flying; i'm not used to it.

i'm contemplating on changing my ill habit of procrastination. what the hell, i know. recently, i've been addicted to the television magic. it's a wrongful act that i can't refrain commiting.

wake up my ideas, this phrase that i'd learnt from tracom. why am i so unproductive recently? i should get busy; really busy or i'm not gonna be okay for the rest of my life!

busyness.

yea,

it's my business.

0 comments: