Thursday, August 04, 2005

SHOULD I STAY?

i wrote this a couple of years back. haha.

When I have faith and you don't believe
There aren't things to talk about anymore
Things are yet to be matured enough to be perceived
But the words that's spoken cannot be reversed

I tossed and turned My eyes aren't tired
My mind was aimlessly thinking of things that might happen
You knew what you were doing
You knew you weren't ready
So tell me should I stay or should I go

I woke up in the morning with my eyes swelling
I know you might call me crazy
But in my dreams, I've been crying
I can see you there yet you're walking away
It hurts to have something and nothing at the same time

To hold you I must let go
But there are things that I still don't know
That's why I'm holding on coz I really need to know
What have you been hiding
Why can't I feel your smile anymore
Are they a reflection of your happiness
Or an awkward gesture telling me there's something wrong

Maybe I will just quietly leave this place
But everything that's around me
Just reminds me of you
I still have your things here that I still need to return
But how can I turn away again and again

I'm just a coward who's afraid of losing you
I'm really afraid of falling too deep
And then you ask me to leave
Maybe I will cry maybe I wouldn't mind
But I'm sure I'm gonna miss you
The memories never gonna fade
My heart will ache but I won't be able to say
Coz I will not be able to see you
I know you wouldn't want to see me too

There is forever in this world.

I hope someday someone can prove it to you.

0 comments: