Tuesday, August 02, 2005

BLOGGS.

it's simply miraculous how i happen to stumble upon a blog which i naively thought that it belongs to my secondary school friend (coz the address was similar. i only realised that it's some unknown person's blog the next day when i saw my secondary school friend's blog address advertised on his msn).

anyway, i browsed through the so-called latest entry and was somewhat dumbfounded by what i'd read. it was totally incoherent to what my friend would have written. (i'm not baised but simply assumed to be 'coz he had never presented himself as an intelligent person. he'd always thought he was funny.)

however, i managed to convince myself that i shouldn't judge a book by its cover (in this case, a further mathematics textbook with the cover of paris hilton naked) since two of my ex-classmates confirmed with me that his command of english language is terrific.

i continued reading 'his' previous entries and was instantly struck with an absolute admiration. he wrote melancholy poems and descriptive proses with such profundity and convictions. beautiful was the only word that came to my mind.

it was late night and i'd decided to turn in. i needed time to assimilate the marvelous writings.

it was raining in the morning when i found out that the blog doesn't belong to my friend

and i laughed.

0 comments: