Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Blogspot

i realised how twitter and facebook have altered my way of writing down my life experiences. i'm more of a "spasm" emotional person who updates these "spasms" periodically via twitter and facebook.

oh yes my youtube channel as well. =) 56 subscribers!!! not fantastic number, but i'm writing songs for 56 people who believes in my music!

i knew this is what i'm passionate about. writing songs to heal broken hearts and souls... share a story or an experience.. connecting with people through a song... how wonderful is that? =)

do subscribe to me on youtube www.youtube.com/mrjustincross i need all the support i can!

check out my facebook profile www.facebook.com/edisonjustincross

and follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/edjustin

Yours truly
Mr Cross

1 comments:

joel- said...

blog more la