Friday, June 23, 2006

THAT SUMMER AND THEM

i'm having a freaking bad headache. haha. probably coz i didn't sleep in the proper position just now. lol. i don't know what's going through their heads. i don't know just how important they are to me and how important i am to them. and here you are reading my entry, paying attention to my thoughts, hoping to share a little wisdom with me. but why am i not putting you in the more important piority in my life? am i taking things for granted? sigh i really don't know. when you start trusting people and people changed, that feeling sucked.
BIG TIME. like all of a sudden, you feel stupid and naive. you feel like you're the greatest ass in the world and everyone's laughing at you. ah what a feeling!

maybe i should just do what i've always been doing. hmm haha. i'm too random. can't think of any specific things that i've been doing. oh well. just shoot me in the head and pray for me to go heaven to be with God.

i'll probably end up in hell though.

0 comments: