Sunday, June 11, 2006

PUZZLE BUBBLE

uniform outing is fun. we took photos. i saw charlotte! she couldn't recognise me. lol. of coz. i wasn't in tpjc uniform. hahaha i threw my away and borrowed from melvin instead. lol.

she gave me the weirdest look man.

then was the arcading in marina bay in the middle of the night! i working in the morning la. haha but it was damn fun. i don't know. just going against my normal routine and just have fun. it was fun. i'd never done something so crazy before. oh ya, we went to geylang to eat. ahhhhh it was damn nice la. maybe i was hungry.

o well.

and then i got home at 5 plus. then wake up at 7. i nearly wanted to hide away in dreamland la. haha i was irritated by mum! but yea, it was just morning kinda moody thing when you are damn tired la.

went to work. slept. lol. sat in the car, fell asleep every 5 mins? haha. o well. forgive me sir.

ahhh i like having fun.

and at the back of my head. something keep telling me to study.

0 comments: