Thursday, May 25, 2006

THAT BLANK PIECE OF PAPER

you should face yourself, somebody told me, learn to accept the way that you are.

i'd been brooding over this sentence for the past 30 odd hours. pleasantly, i did understand myself a little bit better.

now what you know is the superficial level of your problem, what you need is to go deeper inside. you can't find what you're looking for outside.

the answers are inside of you.

i took out a piece of blank paper and scribbled all my thoughts down. unfortunately, i realised that i was pretty superficial with myself. i couldn't even face myself truthfully.

edison, grow up, somebody else told me, life is not always a bed of roses.

you're seeking your happiness in another person, when will you start caring about the person's happiness?

i cried because i realised how selfish i'd been.

love is never about me, it was you.

i'd been miserable, thinking why life's always against me.

it's just not the right time.

instead of sulking over things i can't change, i should start appreciating and enjoying the life that i'm having;

that's going in my way.

the one thing about myself that i'd always feared to face; to accept not having life going my way.

stupid edison.


"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: