Tuesday, May 23, 2006

STOP

sometimes it's like living a dream which you ought to just direct it a little. take little control of things and move it in your way. life's gonna be great if you just stop pushing yourself so hard. i don't need distractions to keep myself from thinking. i simply stop thinking about it. when on earth do i ever need to be in a relationship to heal my broken heart. i broke this myself, and i shall heal it by myself. do i need someone to fill up my empty days? my days are empty because i want them to be. i want to just laze around doing nothing. it's not because of anyone that i can be happy. i smile and laugh because i feel like it. letting go? there's nothing to let go off because i pick things up and keep them if i want to. i'll put it down when i feel like it. i'm in control and probably you are. sulking, self-pity, distractions. who needs those when you can simply stop it.

yea just stop it all will ya.

0 comments: