Thursday, April 06, 2006

OH HEARTACHE

oh heartache
like a flu that hits any time.

a wounded child
oh it takes time, it takes time.

a critter wandering
lost in the fields of green.

where are you my dear
i can't find you in my heart.

have you lost your way?
i seem to have been lost these days.

i'm sorry i'd let you down,
but i can't even find myself.

oh dear
it hurts so much, there're tears in my eyes.

have you found another spring?
have you forgotten me, my love?

angels, angels
please give me wings

my love is lost
she can't find her way.

angels, angels
please carry me.

my darling told me
she will wait for me.

like the gold in the sands
she'd lost her way.

and i can't get her back.
can't bring her back to me.

oh heartache.
leave me

let me be, let me be.
a critter in the fields of green.

a wounded child.
the gold in the sands.

oh heartache.
let me be, let me be.

0 comments: