Monday, February 13, 2006

FOR LOVE.

sometimes i wonder about why i'd never been able to let go of the very persons that were once my very own love. i still hold on to them, never did i quite let them go. i keep the memories of love deep inside my heart. i held the smiles we had, the pains we suffered, all intact.

it pains me to witness how persons who were once my love. who once meant the world to me, were the ones that left me alone. how the persons that whispered i love yous in my ear, the persons that embraced me for who i am, the persons who made sense to my life. they become the very people that made life senseless, that makes me hopeless and dejected.

how i still wonder why i hold them close to me, like diamonds and pearls, my cherished belongings. i loved them, ironically, love never dies. it's frozen, hidden away somewhere deep inside. for if it came alive, i will once again feel the pain that made me cry, that reminds me that i don't make sense without you by my side.

yet, these are the persons that made me believe in love. that kept me believing, for someday, the one will come. in forms i may not know of. in ways i may not long for. but true love will come. and i will make sense, once again.

today, i shall let the persons that were once the world to me; i shall let them go. on this day before my next valentine, i shall let these pieces of dreams that once gave me life; i shall give them all away.

for love,


i shall breathe again.

0 comments: