Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SAVE ME.

hey my dear friends. i think i'd screwed up my life pretty badly these couple of months. in fact, i think it's probably all my life. and i really wanna get things right once and for all. but the problem is that i duno how! -.-

i really need some advice. i want to bare myself. there's so many things i'm afraid of doing. and there's so many things i wanna tell somebody. how it hurts to have realised how screwed up i'd been and how much i long to make things right.

hey i'm a really messy person. so at times or i think most of the time i dun reply on msn or whatsoever. please understand. i dun wanna screw up more things. that's why i'm always not doing any. in fact, i always run away. avoiding. pretending not to notice. ugh. so loser right? hai i know.

i need time to sort out my thoughts. to get things right. but, i duno what's right. really. and the right stuffs are always so painful to do. so shld i do the right things or commit the sins? sigh.

i wish somebody can enlighten me. can show me the way. tell me although it's painful to do the right things at times, but eventually. you'll get your karma. haha. okay nobody's gonna tell me that i know. not everybody believes in karma. do i? hmm probably.

ahhh. show me the way dude. God save me please.

0 comments: