Friday, December 02, 2005

NEHNY CHRISTMAS.

ah christmas is round that freaking corner! omg. it's like the most happening season festival that i'd anticipated since the start of year 2005. hahaha! it's coming! santa's coming! i can see turkeys flying already. ooO.

me and fel decided to hold a christmas party on 24th dec 2005. it's christmas eve~ and we're going out one fine day to go christmas shopping! amazing. a year has passed in a freaking blink. i still can't believe i'm actually halfway done with my ns. lol.

well, we've discussed about the party and all we have to do now is to allocate the different tasks to each and every person that will be involved! but all's in the progress. haha. procrastination.

opps. sorry to tell you but my eyes are really tired already. they actually feel heavy! hmmz. better go get my handsome sleep already. (:

oh ya, you like my new layout? no? screw you then.

you neh neh pok. :P

0 comments: