Tuesday, December 20, 2005

MY DOG'S THIRD EYE
By Fel (Guest blogger for today)

Maltin, my sister's boyfriend, has been able to see weird stuff since he was young. He played this witch craft 'game' once and ever since then he could see spirits' and even human auras. He had an interesting conversation with my dog the other day. All this while, he detected two black auras in my room. One near my stereo and one in my cupboard. So he decided to ask my dog about it.

"Hey Glitz, You can see things right?"

Glitz, who was lying on bed at that moment, used eye contact to communicate with him. She looked at him and blinked her eyes.

"Do you know where they are?"

She then looked at him and blinked her eyes again. After that, she looked towards my stereo, faced Maltin and blinked again. Following that, she looked towards my cupboard, faced Maltin and blinked once more.

"See! I told you!" Maltin said to my sister.

But Glitz was not done.

She looked towards the corner of my double decked bed, faced Maltin and blinked again.

"What?? There's one more?!"

Blink.

By then, my sister was so freaked out so she decided to leave the room.

"Shit! They're following us!"

Bottom line is, my dog is damn smart. LOL.

0 comments: