Thursday, December 15, 2005

A HOLE IN MY HEAD.

i ought to be ashamed. i'd actually pointed a gun at my friend. damn it. what the fuck am i trying to achieve? the gun should have been pointed in my direction instead.

just make a hole in my head will you?

guilt is coarsing through me like dirrty blood in my veins. contaminated mindsets, desensitized empathy tools. go and die edison. please. making you live one more day is pretty much like bringing humanity progression to a halt. you evil being. go to hell can?

i'm sorry. i guess that's why you'd seemingly drifted further away from me. how bastardly can i become? i don't know. i'd just woke up today. how venomous my mouth has become. omg. i can't imagine.

insecurity's made me whom i'd become. in fact, i had the choice. i chose to be this fucking idiot who thinks that he was the only thing that mattered. selfish bastard. ugh. what the fuck? gawd what have i done? when i finally thought i had done the right things.

in fact, i did it all wrong again.

0 comments: