Wednesday, December 28, 2005

CHRISTMAS AFTER THOUGHTS.

hey there peeps. heh. how have you been? how was christmas?! here i am packing my room. yea i'm half way done but suddenly feel the urge to blog. miss me? haha.

anyway, i came across these few stacks of a level notes. economics.. chemistry.. c maths.. gp. sigh. all of a sudden, i feel depressed again. my head is once again stuffed with so much thoughts. i really wonder what i wanna do in the future. damn. i really feel like dumping that whole lot of notes into the trash but i can't. instead, i stuffed all of them up in one of my cabinets that i'd never opened for months. yea, i'm hiding it away.

all of it.

but how long can i hide them away from me? sigh. oh yea, i'm gonna change my layout soon. haha. christmas pictures are coming your way too!

heh see ya around peeps!

0 comments: